Use the waste or solar heat to cool your building, process or factory
Industrial waste heat or solar heat is converted by technology called THEAC-25
directly into cold using thermo acoustic technology.
Feeding heat input into one side of the THEAC-25 results into 25 kW cold output
at the other side, enabling the production of cold air or cold water.
The cold output of the THEAC-25 can reach temperatures as low as -25°C.
The technology is 100% clean: no refrigerants, no electricity, no GWP and no CO2.
Worldwide up to 40 % of national grid power is being used for
air-conditioning alone and still rising today.
THEAC 25 - Thermo Acoustic Energy Converter
Product features and benefits:
- climate friendly
- sustainable cooling, without any toxic chemical fluids
- easy fit cooling system
- reduce your energy costs
- no maintenance, zero CO2, and exceptional lifespan
Turn waste heat into profit
Applications of Sound Energy technology:
- Building/factory - Food handling space, Production space, Storage/Cold storage, Offices
- Industrial process - Food-Bakeries, Die cast/metal wire production, Metal hardening production, Hydrogen production, Textiles-laundry cooling, Prilling tower cooling
- Maritime projects - Dredging vessels, Commercial vessels, Military vessels, Cruise ships
- Mobile and off grid - Fresh products cooling, Medical cold chain, Expeditioner Compound cooling